All our software is available through the lab bitbucket page: https://bitbucket.org/regulatorygenomicsupf/
Software, databases and web services provided by the group:
- SUPPA: a tool for the fast calculation of alternative splicing patterns and differential splicing across multiple conditions from RNA-Seq data (source code) (Alamancos, Pagès et al. 2015)
- Iso-kTSP: a tool for the identification of recurrent alternative isoform changes in multiple sample data (source code) (Sebestyén et al. 2015)
- Pyicos (PYICOTEO): a software tool for the analysis of ChIP-Seq and CLIP-Seq mapped reads (source code) (documentation) (google group) (Althammer, Gonzalez-Vallinas et al. 2011)
- SVM-BPfinder: a tool for mammalian U2 branch point prediction (source code) (web tool) (Corvelo et al. 2010). You can find a docker implementation here and the docker image here (thanks to Michael Lovci).
- ProfileSeq: a computational method for the quantitative assessment of biological profiles (source code)
- YISD: A database with information on RNA secondary structure of introns in S. cerevisiae and other Saccharomyces species (web) (Plass et al. 2012)
- BioMart server: A database of processed high-throughput epigenomics data used to study the relation between chromatin and splicing (Biomart server) (Allo, Agirre et al. 2014).