People in New Albany are particularly friendly

Dont Compromise Your Integrity Or Ethical Code For Anyone

I was standing in line canada goose outlet reviews at the Walmart in New Albany, Mississippi. I was there getting a rotissarie canada goose outlet florida chicken for dinner. canada goose outlet us I really love those things. Her hair, at least the hair that emerged from under her baseball hat,was very nicely cut and had highlights in it that I was canada goose outlet shop just staring at as we waited in a rather long line. Suddenly she turned and faced me. I averted my eyes startled by her sudden motion.

canada goose store “J. it is so good to see you.” She hugged my neck and canada goose clothing uk kissed my check. canada goose store

canada goose black friday sale Good God, Jennifer Anniston in New Albany, Mississippi. “Jennifer what are you doing here?” I pushed her back a bit because Los Angeles friendly does not fly in New Albany. canada goose black friday sale

buy canada goose jacket cheap I have been a successful business person and entrepreneur for over 20 Canada Goose Jackets UK years. buy canada goose jacket cheap

“I am staying at the canada goose outlet online store review Days Inn on canada goose outlet edmonton highway 78 and I just wanted to get a rotisserie chicken for dinner,” she said holding up the garlic roasted rotissarie chicken just like canada goose parka outlet I had.

Canada Goose Outlet “Me canada goose outlet in usa too,” I said excited by our common love of chicken. “You got here at the right time. They bring out the second batch of the day a few minutes after one o’clock and the mornings chicken’s are.” Canada Goose Outlet

“Half price,” she canada goose uk completed my sentence and pointed at the price sticker on her canada goose outlet uk chicken. She swallowed, and for a moment canada goose outlet belgium I could see her unease at seeing me again. I used to have some business dealings with BradPitt before they were married and we all used to hang out together. I always felt that she settled for Brad.

“Really, what are you doing here in New Albany?” I said trying to change her focus.

canada goose “Well, If you can keep a secret,” she said looking at the people around us to ensure that her celebrity had not been discovered yet. Our line had not moved as the checkout girl was getting a price checked. canada goose outlet eu Not canada goose outlet winnipeg many people in New canada goose outlet black friday Albany live rushed lives, so rather than move to the next register that had less people and was moving faster, we just stayed where we were. Jen seemed to be just following custom. canada goose

Canada Goose sale “Of course, Jen. You don’t even have canada goose discount uk to say anything. I always am discreet,” I said. Canada Goose sale

buy canada goose jacket Several customers walked in and by chance I knew them all. People in New Albany are particularly friendly, so I chatted with them for a few minutes and got the latest news on their parents, kids, and general lives while Jen flipped through the latest celebrity rag. I noticed that she selected a People magazine with Angelina Jolie on the cover, but I was too engaged with the folk I was talking with to comment. buy canada goose jacket

cheap Canada Goose After the last acquaintance wandered off I got back to our conversation, “So you were saying.” cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Parka “Yeah, why I’m here. I have been doing some canada goose jacket outlet writing and they have a writing contest here,” she said. Canada www.canadagooseparka.co.uk Goose Parka

“The William Faulkner Literary Contest,” I said matter of factly. I didn’t want to tell her I was a judge. “I hear it is a national contest and they have quite a number of applicants from around the country.”

“I have submitted a piece to the short story contest and I wanted to come and see how I did,” she said blushing a bit. They canada goose outlet in new york are going to read the winners at the festival here this weekend.

Canada Goose online I was dying to tell her that I would be judging, but I worried that she would tell canada goose outlet in canada me what she had written in the hopes that I would vote favorably for her piece. I was not about to let that happen. Canada Goose online

canada goose coats She made those pouty lips like she does and fixed the hair under her hat a bit to get it out of her eyes. She seemed to be tearing up. I sensed that she wanted to say more to me. canada goose coats

canada goose clearance “You’re up,” I said with a motion of my head indicating that she could now check out. canada goose clearance

She heldmy gaze a moment longer before turning to buy her discounted rotissarie chicken. She paid the lady and took her bag. Then she turned back to me, “J.?” she let it hang out in space for several seconds. “You don’t know any of the judges do you?”

canada goose deals Her voice nearly made me melt, but I just tighted my jaw a bit, “Nope. Sorry.” canada goose deals

canadian goose jacket “Ah, well,” she said. “Maybe I will see you at the festival.” canadian goose jacket

canada goose clearance sale “That would canada goose outlet online uk be nice,” I said. I smiled politely. canada goose clearance sale

Canada Goose Jackets She put a hand on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek again. Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose coats on sale “Jen, people in these parts talk, and my wife is going to canada goose outlet sale know about that kiss before I get home.” I shook my head in feigned disappointment canada goose coats on sale.