I drop Grit and pop rampart, reprisal, and TBN for the second

nototno u

cheap Canada Goose TheBabbieMomoji Babaji on Ultros cheap Canada Goose

4 points submitted 4 months ago

The usual cause of this (at least for me) is that any character that requires you to press space afterwards to display will not show canada goose outlet authentic up. If you check in any other program, you need to press a key after those caret characters, correct?

If so this is canada goose outlet usa the only solution I know of, and I afraid I won be able to help you if this doesn work. If you on Windows 10, click this and then add/remove keyboards here. If there are multiple languages or keyboards you should be able to switch between them with shift+tab or windows+space depending on Windows version, or the language indicator in canada goose outlet florida the bottom right canada goose uk of canada goose outlet uk the taskbar. 2 points submitted 5 months ago

canada goose black canada goose stockists uk friday sale basicly game will bully you in every single possible way if u play melee, want an example? new year event boss does way to big aoe, that melee will have a hard time with cuz have to dps the adds that stay inside the aoe, while the aoe is just on perfect size so all the ranged can canada goose factory outlet vancouver stay out of it while dpsing, other then that they the most fun classes! ex drk main, currently a samurai main. So yeah Melee ftw! canada goose outlet canada goose outlet store near me :D canada goose black friday sale

buy canada goose jacket cheap PS: gratz on clear ARR! now its the best part of the game buy canada goose jacket cheap

Canada Goose Parka 3 points submitted 5 months ago Canada canada goose outlet in canada Goose Parka

canada goose coats on official canada goose outlet sale But after try both of them on the sss v2s dummy 3sen opener ends up with more 200dps, and im doing something wrong or should i just roll with 3sen canada goose outlet in chicago opener? canada goose coats on sale

canada goose Well, there always the chance you might be doing one of them wrong. It hard to say without a log or a video or anything. canada goose

And another noob question during rotation should i Hagakure canada goose outlet black friday sale 3 sen if out of cooldown or do Midare Setsugekka?

buy canada goose jacket Hagakure. 3 sen Hagakure is worth way more damage than a Midare Setsugekka. 0 points submitted 6 months ago buy canada goose jacket

canada goose coats Being a parrot here. you really need to learn fights and practice. Take Susano Ex for an easy example. I know when the tank busters are coming and plan/map out my canada goose outlet store uk defensive CDs. canada goose coats

canada goose clearance sale First phase has the mini busters. I pull in grit then pop TBN to take the first buster. I drop Grit and pop rampart, reprisal, and TBN for the second. Then on the third I use shadow canada goose outlet montreal wall and TBN. canada goose clearance sale

After the sword transition, I use living dead on the first tank buster. I take back over later and immediately canada goose outlet us pop rampart for autos because I out of Grit and will have shadow wall up for the next buster. When I take back over the next time, I immediately pop canada goose outlet paypal rampart again because I know for the next buster I can survive it with just grit, reprisal, and TBN.

canada goose clearance Later I can use canada goose outlet miami rampart again and shadow wall for autos again because living canada goose outlet boston dead is back up for the last buster I take. This is all from practicing and playing the fight over and over and experimenting and trying different things. canada goose clearance

For any given fight, you want to use cooldowns for the tank busters. As you learn the fight and get the timings down of when things come, you can start experimenting on when you can use cooldowns for autos while still having CDs available for the busters.

Canada Goose Jackets Always research a fight before you go into it. Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose deals Here is a really good DRK guide I found on this sub canada goose deals

Canada Goose online vinyltailsVinyl Tails (SMN) on Odin Canada Goose online

Canada Goose Outlet 1 point submitted 6 months ago Canada Goose Outlet

Canada Goose sale As a MT Dark knight, the bare basics is to have a TBN for every tank buster (reserve TBN mana if you unsure when it will come) along with +1 cooldown if you want which should cover every tank buster (You can reprisal a tank buster as well if you run out of cooldowns and don need it for anything) Canada Goose canada goose outlet 2015 sale

canadian goose jacket Being the MT is no different than on any canada goose outlet in vancouver other job. Pull the boss > Get aggro lead > Drop tank stance (Once you comfortable with https://www.winterdownparkas.com the boss) > Use cooldown on tank busters. You (generally) don need cooldowns for Auto attacks so you fine to reserve them for Harder hitting abilities (Wyrm tail on O1S, The cleave in O2S) and tank busters (Twin bolt/Evilsphere etc). Most of the skill of the MT comes down to knowing the boss and your cooldown rotation for each buster. And remember, your Immunity (Living dead/Holmgang/Hallowed) is another cooldown, not just an “Oh Shit” button, plan it usage as well to basically “ignore” a buster and save cooldown canadian goose jacket

canada goose store Also, remember, you not the only tank in the raid, your Offtank is also there to help. If you want (and there is no tank swaps in the fight or where they need to use their cooldowns), ask them to take a tank buster for you. Most people in O4S juggle the canada goose discount uk aggro between both the tanks so they can make use of both tanks cooldowns (and immunties) canada goose store.