As I said, it’s done now for me and we move on

Dragons domination and Parramatta panic

Canada Goose Outlet Jenna Brooks looks at the latest in the feud between Wayne Bennett and Nathan Brown, plus two England internationals continue to dominate Down Under and is it time to panic for Parramatta? Canada Goose Outlet

canada goose clearance sale Bennett v BrownFormer St Helens head coach Nathan Brown has butted heads with England and Brisbane head coach Wayne Bennett. canada goose clearance sale

buy canada goose jacket Brown, who began coaching Newcastle in 2016, a year after Bennett had left to return to the Broncos as head coach, has hit back at comments made by Bennett. buy canada goose jacket

In the build up to Saturday’s game that saw Bennett’s Broncos beaten by Brown’s Newcastle, the veteran coach suggested Brown had “unbuilt” the Knights in the last few years.

canadian goose jacket Newcastle Knights head canada goose outlet woodbury coach Nathan Brown was involved in a spat with England boss Wayne Bennett this week canadian goose jacket

canada goose deals “He (Brown) has done a canada goose outlet nyc good job there, but we didn’t leave it in bad shape,” Bennett said. canada goose deals

canada goose store When asked what Brown had done well, the canada goose outlet store calgary England boss said: “I’m not sure yet well he unbuilt it, so I suppose if you canada goose outlet in new york unbuild it, the next thing you’ve got to do is rebuild it.” canada goose store

Brown hit canada goose uk back canada goose outlet paypal at the post match news conference after Newcastle’s 15 10 win, before promptly walking out.

“The old fox, he’s won seven premierships, he’s coached for 30 years and I ain’t ever publicly bagged Wayne or anyone,” Brown said.

“And then he comes and has a shot at me. I just don’t think he needs canada goose outlet michigan to behave like that.

Canada Goose canada goose outlet real Parka Bennett claimed Brown has www.gofind.ca ‘unbuilt’ the Knights, enraging the former St Helens boss Canada Goose Parka

“The reality is when Wayne came to town, if he thought with his big head rather than his canada goose outlet kokemuksia little head, I wouldn’t have had to rebuild the joint.”

Canada canada goose outlet store near me Goose online While Brown didn’t exactly elaborate, the comment has been canada goose outlet store quebec taken as a reference to Bennett’s relationship with his new partner, who he met while coaching canada goose outlet uk Newcastle. Canada Goose online

cheap Canada Goose The former Saints and Huddersfield head coach has since spoken to Bennett and expressed his regret over the comments. cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Jackets “If I’ve offended anyone, I apologise,” he said. Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose coats on sale Brown has since apologised for his reaction to Bennett canada goose coats on sale

“We move on and prepare for Melbourne now. I’m not going into it any more. As I’ve said, we had a chat and I put my point, why it happened. Wayne had canada goose factory outlet toronto location his few things to say. As I said, it’s done now for me and we move on.”

Bennett has accepted the apology canada goose outlet vancouver and has also put the incident behind him.

Dragons dominationEngland internationals Gareth Widdop and James Graham inspired St George Illawarra to their fifth straight win as the Dragons maintained their unbeaten run this season, beating South Sydney 16 12.

canada goose Dragons half back Gareth Widdop was heavily involved as they recorded their fifth straight win canada goose

Widdop’s stats for the season are impressive. He leads the NRL with the most points scored so far this season on 62, four canada goose outlet seattle points ahead of Manly’s Daly Cherry Evans. Not only is he scoring points, but the playmaker also leads the league in try assists and line break assists.

buy canada goose canada goose clothing uk jacket cheap St George Illawarra Canada Goose Outlet take on Cronulla on Friday for the second time this season, despite it only being the sixth round. buy canada goose canada goose outlet online uk jacket canada goose outlet niagara falls cheap

canada goose coats If the Dragons can continue their success, they will become just the fifth team since 2007 to open a season with six straight wins, and Graham admits with success comes pressure. canada goose coats

canada goose black friday sale England international James Graham has also been in flying form canada goose outlet london for the Dragons canada goose black friday sale

“The results obviously are great, this is how any team would want to start the season. We’ve got to continue with it now, each week the pressure’s going to come, but I’m confident in this group that we can handle that pressure.”

Canada Goose sale The Warriors are the only team canada goose jacket outlet uk keeping the pace with the Dragons. The New Zealand based side are also undefeated this season. Canada Goose sale

canada goose clearance They handed last year’s canada goose outlet official grand finalists, North Queensland, their fourth straight defeat of the season with a 22 12 victory last weekend. canada goose clearance

Panic for Parramatta?While St George Illawarra and the Warriors are yet to taste defeat this season, worries continue to mount for Parramatta, as they stare down their worst start to a season in almost 30 years.