It was a great girl’s weekend, with friends old and new

Creative Cottage weekend

canada goose black friday sale Let me start by saying this: after seeing Karla’s studio, I have studio envy. First canada goose outlet store montreal of all, it is HUGE. It is a separate housea cottageFILLED with vintage goodness. EVERY nook and cranny is canada goose outlet edmonton brimming with beautiful things, all beautifully displayed. I have buttons in jelly jars she has buttons in gorgeous apothecary jars, embellished with ribbons canada goose outlet online store review and millinery. GASP. SIGH. DROOL. You would have loved it! There was inspiration everywhere you turned. canada goose black friday sale

canada goose coats on sale What canada goose outlet ottawa fun it was to talk and create art in such a relaxed setting, then have dinner and Canada Goose Outlet wine in the garden(Karla is an awesome cook), and come back to sit and craft canada goose outlet mall and chat some more. And laughlots of laughing! I was like a kid canada goose outlet kokemuksia in a candy store with all that vintage fabulousness canada goose jacket outlet store to work with. It was a great girl’s weekend, with friends old and new. And then there were the puppies. Good canada goose jacket outlet uk grief, please canada goose shop uk help mebut nothing is cuter than canada goose outlet in new york those puppies canada goose coats on sale

canada goose coats Karla had 6 tiny delicious 6 week old Yorkie puppies that were the cutest things on earth. I got to hold canada goose outlet michigan them and play with canada goose factory outlet toronto location them, and let them nibble my toesI wanted to bring one home so badly! Karla is trying to decide which one to keep and can’t decide between this little boy canada goose coats

Canada Goose Jackets As you can see, we already had a dress up session canada goose jacket outlet sale with the girl, and she was SO adorable, that I think she might be staying Canada Goose Jackets

Canada Goose online She was wearing a tiny doll bride dress! How sweet!! Teresa McFayden came to visit on Sunday and picked out a little girl puppy she named Lilly. I canada goose outlet locations in toronto can’t wait to see which one Karla keeps canada goose outlet in usa (keep both!), and to find out what she decides for a name. Thanks Karla for inviting me to your cottageit was a perfect weekend! Canada Goose online

canada goose Let me start by saying this: after seeing Karla’s studio, I have studio envy. First of all, it is HUGE. It is a separate housea cottageFILLED with vintage goodness. EVERY nook and cranny is brimming with beautiful things, all canada goose outlet uk sale beautifully displayed. I have buttons in jelly jars she has buttons in gorgeous apothecary jars, embellished with ribbons canada goose outlet black friday and millinery. GASP. SIGH. DROOL. You would have loved it! There canada goose outlet online reviews was inspiration everywhere you turned. canada goose

canada goose deals What fun it was to talk and create art in such a relaxed setting, then have dinner and wine in the garden(Karla is an awesome cook), and come back to sit and craft and chat some more. And laughlots of laughing! I was like a kid in a candy store with all that vintage fabulousness to work with. It was a great girl’s weekend, with friends old and new. And then there were the puppies. canada goose outlet vip Good grief, please help mebut nothing is cuter than those puppies canada goose deals

canadian goose jacket Karla had 6 tiny delicious 6 week old Yorkie puppies that were the cutest things on earth. I got to hold them and play with them, and let them nibble my toesI wanted to bring one home so badly! Karla is trying to decide which one to keep and can’t decide between this little boy canadian goose jacket

buy canada goose jacket cheap As you can see, we already had a dress up session with the girl, and she was SO adorable, that I think she might be staying buy canada goose jacket cheap

canada goose store She was wearing a tiny doll bride dress! How sweet!! Teresa McFayden came to visit on Sunday and picked out a little girl puppy she named Lilly. I can’t wait to see which one Karla keeps (keep both!), and to find out what she decides for canada goose outlet store uk a https://www.canadagooseparkasoutlet.ca name. Thanks Karla for inviting me to your cottageit was a perfect weekend canada canada goose outlet montreal goose store.