and as I noted before, with that dismal a track record, I

It’s Best To Keep Busy

canada goose coats Yes, dear readers. It’s time to revisit the mental dumpster fire that is performance art. Specifically, the unliftable talents of canada goose outlet london Ms Sandrine Schaefer, whose piece Wandering canada goose outlet london uk with the Horizon No. 1, Acclimating to Horizontal Movement created for the 2015 Foster Prize Exhibition at Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art and performed in April of this year. During this six hour performance, Ms Schaefer “investigates notions of liminality, human scale, and the impact that the external environment has on the body.” As I’m sure will become clear in this, sadly brief, video of edited highlights. canada goose coats

buy canada goose jacket cheap Readers left canada goose outlet store calgary craving more of Ms Schaefer’s insights can here behold artist standing inside some tyres, thereby inspiring deep thought on many, many levels. And canada goose outlet kokemuksia here see Schaefer celebrating her weight loss (and her artistic immensity) by attempting to squeeze through a cat flap. Schaefer’s prize winning artistic innovations have of course thrilled us previously. buy canada goose outlet usa canada goose jacket cheap

Canada Goose Parka Based on what we’ve seen of it over the years, maybe that’s the point of performance art. Perhaps it’s meant to leave you feeling canada goose jacket outlet uk robbed, cheated, in some small way diminished. Canada Goose Parka

canada goose black friday sale Sadly, Ms Schaefer has blocked embedding of her videos on this blog. Apparently, and despite craving attention, her work isn’t meant to be seen by the likes of you. However, readers can still be aesthetically engorged by Ms Schaefer’s attempt to astrally project and achieve higher consciousness while reclining in a wheelbarrow canada goose outlet paypal full of sand. canada goose black friday sale

Canada Goose Outlet Instead of bothering with any narcissistic posturing, I just finished a review of the original all six Star canada goose vest outlet Wars movies, and have my ticket for a viewing on Friday to see what Abrams is inflicting… “Thomas Kincaid” Abrams has claimed should be considered a Star Trek movie…. and as I noted before, with that dismal a track record, I rather am half expecting we still going to wind up with Darth Jar Jar…. Canada Goose Outlet

canada goose clearance sale Like practically all of her fellow hustlers, Ms Schaefer tells us that she “investigates” and “questions” things, generally things that are grandiose and not entirely coherent. I’d imagine she “interrogates” things too. Though despite her supposedly relentless curiosity, I very much doubt canada goose outlet toronto she ever finds anything out or relays any new insight or profundity to her audience, such as it is. And the comical mismatch of grand rhetoric and low grade pissing about is something you’re not supposed to notice or pass comment on. Those are the tacit rules of pretend artists making pretend art. canada goose clearance sale

canada goose deals canada goose shop uk I think my favourite canada goose outlet niagara falls example is Millie Brown, who allegedly “explores the relationship between music and performance art via self induced vomiting.” Though again, the fruits of all this exploring and investigating remain somewhat unobvious and conveniently undisclosed. canada goose deals

canada goose coats on sale I don begrudge people their affection canada goose outlet vip for Kinkade, but I note he was somewhat of canada goose outlet 80 off a dick. At one point, he took the position that he deserved a cut of sales of his prints on the secondary market and started hassling resale galleries for displaying and selling his prints. IIRC, (this was 25 years ago when I represented a gallery owner) his position was canada goose outlet toronto address that an original purchaser of one of his prints merely bought a non transferable license canada goose outlet germany Canada Goose Outlet to display his work, not the actual, physical print itself. Thus, any transfer of the print required payment for a new license by the transferee. canada goose coats on sale

Canada Goose sale canada goose outlet in uk That said, the people who turn their noses up at Kinkade and his patrons are the same people who think that watching some chick roll around on the carpet https://www.unicorndesigns.ca entitles them to a seat at the “cool kids lunch table. Canada Goose sale

canada goose In other news, either someone tied Abrams to his chair or otherwise ran the cameras instead, given that the result actually looked like a movie instead of a random and thoroughly awful fireworks display…. canada goose

canadian goose canada goose outlet black friday sale jacket On an other canada goose outlet legit hand, the costuming kept crashing through the fourth wall with my reaction of C canada goose sale uk these are supposed to be heroes, not hipsters… canadian goose jacket

canada goose clearance And for all the apparent cheering reviews which I now canada goose factory outlet toronto location get to in a bit… I predict the second and third looks at the storyline are going to get rather a few rounds of Um.. No, we been here before, and waitaminnit, canada goose outlet mississauga how was That supposed to make sense canada goose clearance.