Then, a couple hours went by with no food, and my body calmed

And The Entire Point

Canada Goose Outlet Yes, fasting is healthy. Starving is not. There is a big difference. Canada Goose Outlet

Canada Goose Jackets Whenever the topic of fasting comes up, I canada goose outlet sale always think of the episode of Spongebob where Spongebob and Patrick are running from the law (because they stole a balloon, on Free Balloon Day), canada goose outlet in usa and canada goose outlet uk sale Patrick accuses Spongebob of eating his chocolate canada goose outlet ontario bar, saying “You ate my only chocolate bar! Now I’m gonna starve!”. We then see canada goose jacket outlet store a shot of Patrick’s bulging stomach, clearly indicating that he’s not going to waste away anytime soon. Canada Goose Jackets

cheap Canada Goose Whether or not you are as overweight as Patrick, this scene actually illustrates the premise of fasting perfectly. In the event that the food supply runs out, we’ll have extra energy reserves to burn off until we find some. cheap Canada Goose

canada goose Now, with that in mind, do you see the problem with eating every single time you’re not completely full? canada goose

Canada Goose Parka If you eat every single time your stomach is empty, or whenever you have the slightest urge to eat for any reason, your body canada goose outlet toronto location never sees the need to use anything for fuel canada goose parka outlet uk besides what’s in your stomach. Instead of looking to your love handles or gut for extra energy, your body just tells canada goose factory outlet you to eat more. Meanwhile, every extra calorie canada goose outlet miami you take in gets stored for later, adding to the stockpile of reserve fuel that your body never touches. Ever. Hence you canada goose outlet uk gain fat, and you can’t seem to lose anything you gain. Canada Goose Parka

canada goose deals If you had canada goose outlet locations in toronto a 7 Eleven across the street from your house, would you ever go to the 7 Eleven on the other side of town? No! Why would you? That’s what your body is saying with regards to the excess fat on your love handles and butt. “This canada goose jacket outlet toronto stomach is keeping me supplied enough, why bother with the other sources?” canada goose deals

canada goose coats The point of fasting is to force your overweight body to realize that there are other sources of fuel available to it besides what’s sitting canada goose outlet official in your stomach. Once your body realizes this, it will start using them and the stubborn fat you thought would never go away will begin disappearing! canada goose coats

canada goose clearance However, do not go for lengthy periods of time with little to no food. This is where fasting turns into starvation, anorexia, etc. It cannot be understated that if you canada goose outlet london have any issues or concerns, please consult a doctor before starting a fasting plan. (I am not one). canada goose clearance

canada goose black friday canada goose shop uk sale I remember the first day I ever fasted, resisting the urge at work to run to the nearest vending machine for my daily combo of Twix bars and Krunchers (yes, really. I dig it). My stomach was growling, and my brain was canada goose outlet online store review yelling at me to eat something because I was only ONLY gasp 60% full. Then, a couple hours went by with no food, and my body calmed down. Even though I didn’t eat anything. Lo and behold, I did not starve. I went on to finish my day eating about canada goose outlet in chicago 700 calories total, and on a typical day I take in about 3000 3500. canada goose black friday sale

canada goose coats on sale This was my first foray into the 5 2 diet, a popular fasting Canada Goose Outlet variation where you drastically limit calories for one or two days out of the week. I still do it to this day, and love it. Another popular fasting routine is intermittent fasting, where canada goose outlet online you limit your daily calories to a certain eight hour period of the day and fast for the rest. So if you ate 2500 calories on any given canada goose outlet montreal day, you would eat all of them between 8am to 4pm, or noon to 8pm, or whatever going for 16 hours straight without eating. canada goose coats on sale

canada goose https://www.canadagoosejacketca.ca store Whichever type of fasting you choose to do, remember the purpose is to really show your body that it can live canada goose outlet us without being constantly totally full. It will be uncomfortable at first, but the benefits are wonderful you’ll have more energy, naturally eat canada goose outlet winnipeg less, and you’ll burn fat. canada goose store

Canada Goose online For the record, I am definitely not a doctor, so as always, if you decide to begin a fasting routine and you have any concerns, consult a doctor first. Fasting has done me a world of good, but I’m just one guy, and everyones’ bodies and situations are different Canada Goose online.