“I’ve loved singing canada goose outlet in canada since I was

Listen to Amy Gilbert’s poignant charity Christmas carol for RNIB Scotland

Sunday Mail 100A 24 year old Edinburgh woman who is blind has recorded a poignant Christmas carol to raise money for RNIB Scotland, canada goose outlet store near me the charity that has helped her to lead an independent life.11:54, 5 DEC 2014Sunday Mail 100Amy Gilbert (Image: UGC) Get daily updates directly to your inbox+ SubscribeThank you for subscribing!Could not subscribe, canada goose outlet winnipeg try again laterInvalid EmailAmy Gilbert, originally from Kent but now resident in canada goose outlet online reviews the capital, has put her version of the hymn ‘In the Bleak Midwinter’ online and invited those who listen to make a donation to the Royal National Institute of Blind People Scotland.Amy, herself, has been blind since birth due to the eye condition retinopathy of prematurity.”I’ve loved singing canada goose outlet in canada since I was two or three,” she canada goose outlet eu said. “I’ve sung in school and church canada goose parka uk choirs since I canada goose parka outlet uk was ten. Music is such a wonderful thing, it was canada goose outlet ontario my way of escaping when I was a child. Whenever I felt alone, music was always my comfort. I know there will be people who are alone this Christmas and I want to reach out to them with this song. Plus it’s a very traditional song and most https://www.canadagoosejacketonlines.ca people canada goose outlet in montreal will know canada goose outlet store calgary it.”Christmas has always meant so much to me. I had quite a turbulent childhood, but no matter what was going on my mum always made Christmas special for us.”I’ve been in a recording studio a few times in the last 11 years, and made my first CD of covers when I canada goose kensington parka uk was 13. It was awful but canada goose outlet online my nan still canada goose outlet toronto insists it’s brilliant! I record my own covers now on my computer and put them on Soundcloud. They’re not professionally mixed but I enjoy doing it and people seem to like them.”However much people donate to RNIB Scotland after hearing her song, they will be helping people who have been born with sight problems or who are losing their sight now, emphasises Amy.”RNIB has helped me by providing the Talking Books service and lots of products for independent living over the years. I’d like to give back a bit. To everyone, with music you are never alone!”Listen to Amy singing ‘In the Bleak Midwinter’ on SoundcloudLike us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterDaily NewsletterSunday Mail 100allMost ReadMost RecentSM100 NewsSunday Mail Centenary Fund charities thank us for our canada goose factory outlet toronto location donationHear what our 17 great charities have to say after receiving 14,000.CharityLeukaemia and Lymphoma Research What your donation meansThe Sunday Mail Centenary Fund are proud to support Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research and the work they do in Scotland.SM100 NewsRNIB What your donation meansThe Sunday Mail Centenary Fund is proud to support canada goose outlet the work of RNIB. Here’s how your donations make a difference to the work they do.SM100 NewsHelp beat blood cancer by entering the TITAN CRANE BUNGEE JUMP 2015Experience an exhilarating free fall of 45 metres from the Titan canada goose outlet sale Crane on the canada goose outlet belgium banks of the Clyde.SM100 NewsMary’s Meals What Your Donation canada goose outlet in usa MeansThe Sunday Mail Centenary Fund is proud to support the work of Mary’s Meals. Here’s how your donations make a difference to the work they do.Most ReadMost RecentRangers FCSteven Gerrard has got it right by sorting Rangers spine out first believes Mel SterlandRangers have signed Allan McGregor, Nikola Katic and Connor Goldson and Mel Sterland reckons Gerrard has got it spot on.Transfer TalkTransfer news LIVE as Rangers and Celtic plus Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts canada goose outlet in toronto make signingsIt’s your one stop shop for every Scottish transfer you won’t miss a thing.

canada goose deals

canadian goose jacket

Canada Goose sale

buy canada goose canada goose outlet online uk jacket

Canada Goose online

canada goose clearance

cheap Canada Goose

canada goose black friday sale

canada goose canada goose discount uk store

buy canada goose jacket cheap

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Outlet

Canada Goose canada goose outlet winnipeg address Jackets

canada goose coats on sale

canada goose

canada goose coats

canada goose clearance sale.